I don’t believe in working for people; I work with you. When you hire me, you’ll have a partner to reach your goals.
As a collaborator, I’m fun and creative, but I’m also an honest, frequent and accurate communicator.
Important *YOU* questions:
- What’s my budget?
- Can I afford to send the retainer fee right now?
- What’s my deadline? Be realistic.
- Am I available for the whole project schedule?
- Is my current marketing effective? Are my competitors better?
- Do I have a current, complete branding style guide?
- Am I legal: licensing paid for my brand fonts and images?
- Am I authorized to sign a legal contract?
- Do I have or need a writer/content creator and/or proofreader?
When you approach me for a project, here’s what you can expect:
Step 1: We discuss your project details (RFP).
Step 2: I create an agreement proposal (SoW).
Step 3: The signed proposal becomes a legal contract and you send the retainer fee to me.
Step 4: You send any necessary materials to me and work starts.
Step 5: You pay me and you get new customers. Yea!
If you the project needs other work, such as Web development or copywriting, I can be the project manager and pull together a team for your project.Contact Me Today!