If you’re new to working with the design world, getting started can seem overwhelming. How does design fit into your marketing plan? What’s the process? Where do you start? Fortunately, you don’t have to tackle this alone. As a design and marketing consultant, I can walk you through everything.
Things I Can Share:
- How to know when you need a writer, editor or proofreader (instead of a designer)
- Knowledge of copyright laws to protect yourself, such as when you can and cannot use an image off the Internet
- If it’s time to bring in a professional to handle your image files and formatting
- How to use a specific function of design software, such as Photoshop and InDesign
- When to leave the roles of art director and project manager to a design professional
- The steps to mapping your potential website’s structure
I do have discounts for non-profits if the organization aligns with my values. I am on Volunteer Match.Contact Me Today!